Face Tan Water™ is a gradual liquid self-tanning toner. This is specifically created for face, neck, decolletage! Face Tan Water™ contains no artificial colourings and is made only from certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from mother nature. You can apply the Face Tan Water™ onto clean skin like a toner before moisturising. You can do this day or night, between 2 or 3 times a week for a radiant glow. It is suitable for all skin tones and comes in a 100ml bottle.
- Aloe vera
- Orange peel
- Hylaronic acid
- Rose geranium
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial so it won’t stain your hands. No nasty dyes. (we couldn’t be certified organic if it did).
- Make sure you’re applying enough product about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, that’s where it fits in to your routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers. Use instead of toner. as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
- Use a soap free and SLS free cleansers as they are known to strips tans.
Note: Be weary of using Face Tan Water directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans, so use them at different times of the day.